X-Treme™ Roll-Up Door
The strength of a steel composite sandwich panel
Tough and attractive, X-Treme™ roll up door is designed for heavy freight trailer and truck body applications. X-Treme™ doors have five rows of hinges, standard on panels 73 ‘’ or wider, and are thus more rigid. They can be installed on 2” track into dry freight configurations, with a single spring counterbalance.
- Rubber side and bottom seals standard, providing increased weather protection
- Three rows of center hinges, standard on panels 73" or wider
- Standard two-lip bottom seal providing increased weather protection
- Adjustable top fixtures & rubber head seal providing tight seal at top of door
- 7X9 stainless steel cables are aircraft quality
- Single counterbalance spring allowing an effortless door operation
- 30’’ long single strap to facilitate the use
- Lighter - forever! - unlike wood that gains weight over time, it will always keep the same mass
- Built to last, its finish won’t alter with time
- High-strength steel skins inside and out providing a smooth, strong door surface, inside and out.
- Steel panels are pre-painted for weather resistance and a durable, attractive automotive quality finish and appearance.
- HDPE Polycomposite core is impervious to moisture.
- Magnicoat™ rivets providing the industry's toughest protection against rust and ugly rust streaks. You get stainless steel protection without stainless steel coat.
- Tongue & groove panel joints
- Flush-mounted center hinges
- Flush-mounted removable end hinges and bottom fixture provide easy access for roller replacement.